Chemistry is the Most Important Aspect of Maintaining
your Swimming Pool
- Maintain your PH levels between 7.4 and 7.8
- Maintain your alkalinity levels between 90ppm and 120ppm
- Maintain a sanitizer level of 3ppm during summer and 1.5 during winter.
- For a Diatomacious earth filter; after backwashing always remember to add DE back to filtering system
- Treat algae as soon as it is present.
PLEASE, ALWAYS WATCH YOUR KIDS AROUND SWIMMING POOLS.
10 SECONDS IS TOO LONG.
Photo Source: Lisa Hallett Taylor
About.com : How to Open a Pool: A DIY Guide to Opening a Swimming Pool for the Season